- Valli Gibbston Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Valli Bannockburn Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Valli Bendigo Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Valli Waitaki Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Valli Burn Cottage Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Valli Row 36 Barrel Selection Pinot Noir 1.5L
- Valli Waitaki Vineyard Chardonnay
- Valli “The Real McCoy” Pinot Gris Orange Wine
- Valli Gibbston Vineyard Pinot Gris
- Valli Waitaki Vineyard Riesling
- Valli Waitaki Late Harvest Riesling
Valli Vendemmia Tardiva Pinot Gris
"This exotic wine is laden with fruit flavours - exemplifying the Italian term "tutti frutti" which means "all the fruits." From Asian jack fruit to pear essence and banana oil - the nose is intense and intriguing. The wine has a notably oily texture that is mouth filling and enduring, with flavours of durian fruit (known to "taste like heaven and smell like hell" - don't worry, only the taste is found here), poached pear, and kamahi honey. A rich, full bodied wine that is great on its own but will also pair well with weighty and/or salty dishes, traditional Asian cuisine, and soft cheeses."
The Valli Vendemmia Tardiva Pinot Gris is currently unavailable. Please contact email@example.com to be notified upon the next release.
Awards and Reviews
- 90/100 Points - Nick Stock - JamesSuckling.com