- Valli Gibbston Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Valli Bannockburn Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Valli Bendigo Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Valli Waitaki Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Valli Burn Cottage Vineyard Pinot Noir
- Valli Row 36 Barrel Selection Pinot Noir 1.5L
- Valli Gibbston Vineyard Pinot Gris
- Valli “The Real McCoy” Pinot Gris Orange Wine
- Valli Vendemmia Tardiva Pinot Gris
- Valli Waitaki Vineyard Riesling
- Valli Waitaki Late Harvest Riesling
Valli Waitaki Vineyard Chardonnay
"Aromas of lemon zest, baked biscuits, flint and a hint of nutmeg reminiscent of old world Chardonnay. On the palate there is a beautiful balance of texture from the lees stirring and length from the wonderful limestone-centric soils of the Waitaki. Concentrated yet refined; full of character yet showing youthful shyness; This Chardonnay highlights the potential in Waitaki for producing world class wines. Made in tiny quantities this wine is a treasure to enjoy now and also worthy of burying away in the treasure chest for a handsome reward in years to come."
The 2015 Waitaki Vineyard Chardonnay has sold out. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified of the next release.
AWARDS & REVIEWS
20/20 Points, Raymond Chan - "Pale straw colour, the nose was redolent of subtle citrus fruit with subtle mineral, creamy barrel-ferment and nutty oak aromas, expressed with freshness and finesse. Beautifully juxtaposing finesse with underlying power, this appeared delicate, then revealed layer upon layer of citrus and stonefruits, mealy nuances, integrated spicy and nutty oak, with creamy barrel-ferment textures alongside fine, bracing acidity. This could have been superb Grand Cru Chablis or a very fine Corton-Charlemagne if it wasn’t for the slightly ‘sweet’ New World’ fruitiness. A treat to taste (and drink)." - March 2017